So, I downloaded this program to my tablet to draw something digital, but I don’t have a pencil that works on it so I drew this with my finger. It’s for a friend that loves Chespin.
Long time no see you, I hope everyone is alright. About me, yes, I’m alive, and I have a lot of things to say:
1. I’m so sorry for the lack of new art in my blog. It’s make me both sad and anxious that I haven’t published anything new.
2. Thank you for stay and welcome to the new ones, even when I haven’t updated in a long time you’re still here and you still keep comming and follow me, thank you so much.
3. I haven’t published anything because I haven’t got time to draw anything worth of this blog, I’m in a very difficult year of my career and I’ve been very busy and very stressed (luckily I can manage my stress better now, but it’s still hard).
4. MY COMPUTER IS BROKE and I don’t know when it will be fixed or when I’ll get a new one, in this moment I’m surviving thanks to muy tablet, BUT I CAN’T MAKE GOOD DIGITAL DRAWINGS IN THIS SHITTY TABLET, so if I upload something new it will be a traditional drawing (or something bad I made in my tablet with my finger).
5. I have some serious problems I have to take care of, and they distract me a lot, please give me time meanwhile I solve them (and I hope I can solve them, but don’t worry I trust my new more-confident-less-depressed self).
6. I’ll try to draw something, but I don’t promise anything.
That’s all . Bye~
My drawing for Peachy as a part of an art trade~
Don’t worry, I think is the first time someone ask me this in tumblr. I use “PaintTool SAI” :)
Thank you :D
This probably has been done/said before but, what if God Tier Karkat can use his blood as a weapon like Kuriyama from Kyoukai no Kanata?
"Dad & daughter moments with Valjean & Cosette"
My contribution to “Less Mis Week”.